Monday, January 24, 2011
I've been wanting to bleach my teeth since last year. After surveying for the right dentists,i've decided to opt for Klinik Pergigian Fauziah in Jln Raja Laut, KL. Why? Well..Dr Fauziah's son is friends with my little brother. So,based on the good recommendation i thought that she would be the right choice. And having some relation there, did,sort of reduce my anxiety. Based on my 'homework', the procedure will take about 1hour, costing between RM1500-RM2000 and there will be slight discomfort..
Well,time to check out how far its true..
I came in at 2.45pm since my appointment is at 3.00pm. It started on time. However, the dentist needs to prepare u first, which means scaling & polishing. The actual bleaching procedure consisted of 4 cycles of 15minutes each. I left the clinic at 6pm. So its not really that simple after all..
*you can check out the clinic at www.drfauziah.com*
Thursday, January 13, 2011
- Undefined waist
- Narrower hips
- Small bust
Normally women in this category can get away with most outfits. It's just that they have to pull an extra effort to give it a more voluptious, curvacious look. So based on the discoveries of my research ;p i need to dress her up with this things in mind...
1. A-line skirt is a must as it can skim saddlebags, if any. If not,it can add curve to the sillhouette.
2. Tulip-shaped skirt is a plus. And also turtle neck tops.
3. Jeans.. skinny is best, with pockets/belt to add interest & shape. Flared/bootcut is okay. But the key is to get a pair of jeans that sits low on the waist.
4. Dresses..must avoid wrap styles as it will only empasize the non-existent waistline. Instead, go for dresses that fits tightly around your top half. And also empire style dress,dress worn with bodice,maxi dresses.
5. Jackets... can easily suits most types of jackets.
6. Avoid wearing one colour from head to toe as it can make you look like a bean pole. Try breaking up your shape by wearing different colours.
7. Avoid cargo pants
8. Get tops with front frills/pleats with fuller sleeves and floaty fabrics.
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
WARDROBE MUST HAVES
My dear fashionistas, before we make any more resolutions, lets just ensure one thing. Dress like today matters. Everyday.
"And you do this by greeting each day as if it is important. You get up and shower/wash/shave/put on make-up/comb hair/clean teeth etc. and basically do all those things to make you look good, feel good, smell good. And then you dress smartly, cleanly, snappily, stylishly, as if you were going to a job interview or a birhtday party or an outing. If you dress for each day expectantly, importantly, smartly, then each day will become that.
PEOPLE WILL REACT DIFFERENTLY TO YOU IF YOU DRESS AS IF IT MATTERS"
-The Rules of Life;Richard Templar
So, for me, the 5 must haves in my wardrobe would be:
1. A good pair of jeans
2. Black tights / leggings
3. White shirt
4. Blazer / Jacket
5. Black ballet flats
To give you a better picture, let's take a look at how the celebs glammed it up
TIGHTS / LEGGINGS
BLAZER / JACKET
BLACK BALLET FLATS
With this basic pieces, you'll be more likely to ace your style without burning a hole in your pocket. Now, you can start experimenting. Jazz them up with statement scarves, accessories,shoes, etc..
Happy exploring people!!