If you favor...

Etsy

Monday, January 24, 2011

Teeth Whitening / Bleaching

(Warning: This post might be gross to some)



I've been wanting to bleach my teeth since last year. After surveying for the right dentists,i've decided to opt for Klinik Pergigian Fauziah in Jln Raja Laut, KL. Why? Well..Dr Fauziah's son is friends with my little brother. So,based on the good recommendation i thought that she would be the right choice. And having some relation there, did,sort of reduce my anxiety. Based on my 'homework', the procedure will take about 1hour, costing between RM1500-RM2000 and there will be slight discomfort..


Well,time to check out how far its true..


I came in at 2.45pm since my appointment is at 3.00pm. It started on time. However, the dentist needs to prepare u first, which means scaling & polishing. The actual bleaching procedure consisted of 4 cycles of 15minutes each. I left the clinic at 6pm. So its not really that simple after all..


*you can check out the clinic at www.drfauziah.com*











Zoom! Bleaching System






I'm all set! Notice the bell in my hand.. to signal the doctor/nurse if it gets too uncomfortable

The Zoom! Plasma Light..
to further activates release of oxygen from the bleach,hence causes the whitening effect





My dentist: Dr Fatmatun


Tada....before & after

No comments: