If you favor...

Etsy

Monday, March 28, 2011

Reason why I've been missing....



One of my most memorable day...


On 9th February 2011, the gynae confirmed that i was 5 weeks pregnant :) alhamdulillah.. the moment that we've been looking forward to for the past 2+ years has finally arrived. It seemed so surreal.

Unfortunately, the journey ever since, has been...erm quite challenging. You know how some women sail smoothly throughout their pregnancy. Well,I was blessed with the complete opposite! The complete package! Tiredness, nausea,gas,vomitting...you name it. But i know its only a small price to pay.


So people, there you have it. That is why, the reason this page has been so quite. I really missed posting/blogging... but seriously, couldn't muster the least amount of energy to even get to my laptop. Huhu.. :(


Now that im coming into my 2nd trimester, the 'honeymoon' trimester, the nausea is gradually easing off. **Yeay**

I now look forward to resume to my social life online AND offline.


Thats all for now. Have a great day ladies!!


No comments: