M.A.C. Cosmestics vs Elianto vs The Body Shop
Since i've been under home quarantine for quite some time now, i really look forward to my outing session this weekend! *whooppeeee :)* There is some serious shopping to be done. Top of my list is....make-up. A foundation to be precise. Or two. hehe... Since im almost running out of it.
Currently im using a combination of a few cosmetic brands.. namely M.A.C (the best,of course), and also my latest craze, Elianto, and finally The Body Shop. All are equally good and at a different price range. I wear them according to my mood as well as the occassion im attending to.
Elianto Miracle White Multiplex BB Cream
Elianto Whitening Two-way Cake
The Body Shop Oil Free Balancing Foundation
- Choose 3 shades that best match your skin tone
- Dab a stripe of each shade on your jaw
- Always look at the stripes of colours in natural daylight
- The right shade will 'disappear' into your skin, not change its colour
- However, if you can’t find a shade of foundation that perfectly matches your skin then go with a shade that is slightly darker.
Happy beautifying yourselves ladies.. Cant wait to shop this weekend! haha...