If you favor...

Etsy

Friday, August 31, 2012

Kuah Kacang Berdaging

Peanut Sauce with Meat



Salam to all. 


I had decided to cook this peanut sauce as one of my Raya dishes since i love to eat it with ketupat. I stumbled upon this recipe from youtube. 
Turned out to be a really good one! Easy, step-by-step guidance, and the taste is delicious! I can guarantee you that. 


Don't be intimidated by the various ingredients.. hehe

Fry the prepared chilli paste
Add tamarind juice..
..tumeric powder..
..dried shrimps..
..half of coconut milk (i substituted it with fresh milk)..
..kerisik..
..1 cup of water..


Ready to be frozen


That's it! 
I know..i know..the preparation can be quite tedious,but it's so worth it guys! 


Anymore yummilicious recipe for Raya? Do share them out yah! :)

No comments: