If you favor...

Etsy

Monday, August 27, 2012

Princess' New Ride

Halford Fliplite Stroller


Salam Aidilfitri to all.. May this year's raya celebration has been filled with wonderful memories & barakah for each and everyone of us. Ameeen... :)

So, to kickstart this sombre page, i just wanna share something light today. New ride for my princess! Stroller/Push chair ni sebenarnye 'terbeli' lepas 'ter' influenced by my friend. Hehe..
Sara has got one Bugaboo Bee since she was born. But i find it a bit bulky & tak sesuai sangat utk di angkut berjalan2.. al maklum lah mak bapak Sara ni kaki jalan kan...

This Halford Fliplite is totally value for money. Retailing at RM399, i got it from my buddy Iza from her online shop. It's light, easy to maneuver, & most importantly user-friendly!




My friend, she has 1 child & 3 strollers. I used to laughed at her. 
Now i have 1 child & 2 strollers. Errkk!!!
How about u ladies out there?

No comments: