If you favor...

Etsy

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Swimming Lesson

Assalamualaikum..

I don't know whether i should be happy or sad. Maybe a lil bit of both at the same time. Huhuu

My princess is growing up fast. It feels like she's turning 1 in a blink of an eye!

She loves water and is really into swimming. Maybe because i introduced her some of the swimming techniques at an early age. Probably when she was about 4mo. I was vey much inspired by Dr Sheikh Muszaphar :) I am a swimmer, so it is only natural that i would also want my children to become one.

I think it partly contributes in developing a healthy & confident baby.




Sara can hold her breath now, but have yet to submerge underwater. Slowly but surely. We'll get there. Slowly but surely... :)

Meanwhile, here are some of the lessons that i've applied.




No comments: