If you favor...

Etsy

Monday, April 8, 2013

Stocking Up on Sewing Supplies

Salam my dear friends...
Today is a happy day for me. Heheh.. coz i've been stocking up on some sewing supplies :)
It's not so much of a 'need' anyway, its more like 'want'. Haha. I can still finish up few projects in hand. But the mere joy of getting new stuff will somehow motivate one to be more creative, hence creating more stuff. *excuses*
I got these from Bunga Reben in KL & some of it from Ikano, ground floor (forgot the name)...

2 comments:

Sophie's Sewing Room said...

Hello there :) Tks for popping over to my blog, it does makes me feel like I am not ranting on my own. Oh..I know that shop at Ikea/curve, they sell fabrics and some patterns. Glad you had a good haul of sewing stuff, enjoy more sewing and creating.

Fiza Hanif said...

Naaah...ur not. Im sure of that. Its nice 'bumping' into you, now I hv another friend who understands the joy of sewing!

:)